|Vacancy: Assistant Editor (Part-time/Internship)|
1. To assist editors in managing contributions;
2. To learn and assist editors in communicating with authors and processing the contributions;
3. To assist editors in collecting and collating information prior to contribution solicitation;
4. To assist editors in promoting the journal, including pushing articles and collating metadata and author information.
1. Good language skills, interested in journal publishing, strong team spirit, conscientious with work, and strong sense of responsibility.
2. Full-time bachelor degree or above (or undergraduate/postgraduate student), majoring in science, engineering, agriculture or medicine.
3. CET 6 (or equivalent IELTS, TOEFL or other international certification test results).
4. At the very beginning, part-timers must come to work for at least one day per week (or three days per week for interns). After getting familiar with the work, the work can be done at home/school as needed, as long as the work is handed over regularly. This work will last at least 2 months.
Work Place: Tower 1, Fusheng Building, 4 Huixin East Street, Chaoyang District, Beijing
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30-17:00
As an independent legal entity, Engineering Sciences Periodical Office is a publishing office jointly established by the Chinese Academy of Engineering (CAE) Center for Strategic Studies and the Higher Education Press. The periodical office is main responsible for publishing Engineering and Engineering Sciences, both of which are journals owned and run by CAE.
As the main journal of CAE’s “1+9+1” serial scholarly journals, Engineering is aimed to provide a high-level platform for the release and exchange of major engineering science and technology outputs, discuss the hot topics and challenges amid the development of engineering science and technology, and envision the future of engineering development, with Professor ZHOU Ji (President of CAE) and Professor Raj Reddy (a recipient of the 1994 ACM A.M. Turing Award and a professor at Carnegie Mellon University) acting as its editors-in-chief. The birth of this journal was welcomed and supported by UNESCO and by CAETS members in many countries, including the United States, Great Britain, France, Germany, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Australia, Japan, and India.
By joining us, you will have the opportunity to attend the top-level domestic and international conferences hosted by CAE, meet celebrated domestic and international scholars from various fields, find out the most cutting-edge trends in engineering and academic researches, and spread the most authoritative voices to domestic and international engineering scientists.
Our official website: http://engineering.org.cn
How to sign up: If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com and include "part-time (or internship) + name + phone number" in the subject line of your email.
Editorial Department: +86-10-58582509